Regardless of our gender, we all possess a feminine and masculine side. Femininity is an embodiment of Mother Nature, who is nurturing, protective, patient, and receptive. These refer to the energy we radiate. The quality of feminine energy is intuition, deep feeling, creativity, interconnectedness, openness, self-worth, and wildness. The quality of masculine energy is action, productivity, competitivity, rationality, logic, structure, motivation, stability, and independence.
It is natural to be hard on ourselves sometimes, especially when things are not going as planned. However, there are times when being hard on ourselves can be a positive as it motivates and empowers us to work harder to achieve what we want. But when being hard on ourselves starts to impact us negatively, it can be detrimental to ourselves.
It’s time to control your life and desires and stop that little negative voice from discouraging you. I will provide you with the tools and resources to experience self-love and make it a part of your everyday life.
HOW TO EMBODY YOUR DIVINE FEMININE POWER
- Listen and acknowledge your feelings. Feminine energy is to feel your feelings when an emotion arises, whether it’s a good or a bad one. Allow yourself to feel it and not judge or criticize your feelings. Simply acknowledge you’re anger, sadness, anxious thoughts, or happiness.
- Radiating feminine energy is all about embracing your softer side. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Be open to new experiences. Be in touch with your emotions.
- Resting restores us in many ways and is just as important as the action phase of our day. Resting helps keeps our mood more stable and recharges our bodies. Taking time out allows us to heal and regenerate more efficiently and enables our brains to function better.
- Reflecting on yourself is another important way of connecting to your feminine energy. Femininity embraces change, improvement, and being closer to your inner self.
- Get creative. Either you’re making something for yourself or for someone else. Do something that makes you smile and gives you pleasure. Any form of expression and art can help you become more creative and stimulate your mind.
- Journaling is important in reflecting on yourself because it explores and examines your inner being and allows yourself to grow.
- Give yourself the time and space to enjoy the present moment. This time should be dedicated to self-care, such as pampering yourself occasionally.
- Connecting with other women is another way to invoke your feminine instinct for nurturing others and building mutually supportive relationships.
So often, we women forget about ourselves. We’re so focused on needing to be loved by others and forget that we need to love ourselves first and have a healthy relationship with ourselves. We stress over fixing other people’s problems and experience emotional burnout because of the anxiety and stress. When relationships fail, it is so easy to fall into a deep depression, blame ourselves, start having a negative attitude toward ourselves and deny ourselves self-care and self-compassion. Sometimes women forget about all the dreams they want to achieve, and it’s only later in life when they look back and realize they were busy making other people’s dreams come true and forgot about themselves.
“Self love—it doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It means that you won’t let them change the way you see yourself”
A WOMAN CONNECTED TO HER DIVINE FEMININE ENERGY MEANS:
- She knows her true value and self-worth.
- She accepts and embraces her flaws and imperfections.
- She is constantly evolving and putting her energy into working on her personal growth and becoming the best she can be.
- She is the one that everyone gravitates to in a room because she is authentic is enthusiastic, which makes her attractive, contagious and inspiring.
- She lives by her own rules and lives a bit of an unconventional lifestyle. She has her own definition of happiness, knows what she wants, and is determined to fulfill her goals.
- This woman doesn’t need to wear a mask and hide her true self. Her public persona is the same as her innermost heart and soul.
- This woman loves and respects her body. She is comfortable with her sexuality and enjoys pleasure in all its forms without self-judgment, guilt or shame.
- She is in love with herself, her body, and her mind and knows her strength.
- She has the power to light up a room if she chooses to and is also ok with sitting back and celebrate others’ achievements.
- Feels free and confident to express her opinion and her truth
- Has that fire confidence that cannot be missed
- When she looks in the mirror, she smiles at her reflection and is proud of who she has become.
- This woman exudes sexuality/sensuality without even trying.
- She can tap into her soft, sensual feminine when she needs it but can equally tune into her masculine drive if necessary.
Connecting to your feminine energy, whether a man or a woman, both or non, is crucial and can help you have a healthier relationship with yourself and those around you.
The truth is you matter too, and it’s up to you to set the standards for yourself and believe that you are loveable and worthy and deserve a happy, joyous life. When we start taking care of ourselves, we become better people. Knowing your self-worth and trusting yourself are important steps to loving yourself. Once you master loving yourself, it makes you realize what you are willing and not willing to do. You have no problem with putting up boundaries. You care about yourself and want the best for yourself.
Signs you lack self love
You Hide Your True Self From Others
You Have a Strong Fear of Being Judged by Others
You Need Excessive Affirmation and Attention
You Have Difficult and Unstable Relationships
You Settle for Less
You lack the confidence to make a significant change in your life?
You let fear and anxiety stop you from stepping outside of your comfort zone
You say negative things and are overly critical of yourself
You think others are better than you.
You blame yourself when things go wrong
You feel sad, depressed, anxious, ashamed, angry or worthless
You lack boundaries
You let other people take advantage of you